Here’s the list of the most recent articles on the blog. Please click the article name to go to the article, or simply scroll below :
1. ‘DON’T BE AN ASSHOLE’: MY TEDX TALK: I got the opportunity to give a TEDx Talk at TEDxSRCC in October 2015 and I spoke about a topic very close to my heart, Kindness. Check it out 🙂
2. DARR 2.0 TEASER: I am writing the next Y-Films series, Darr 2.0, an official reboot of Shah Rukh Khan’s iconic thriller, Darr. The series will launch in 2017.
3. THE AWESOME TV SHOW: Check out my YouTube Show, The Awesome TV Show for Anupama Chopra’s YouTube Channel, Film Companion. where I recommend awesome television shows to watch.
4. INDIA KE HUNGER KI BAJAO CAMPAIGN: A TVC I wrote and creative produced for YRF & Ching’s Secret, starring Ranveer Singh.
5. INTERVIEW INDEX: Check out an exhaustive (but incomplete) list of most of the over 300+ interviews I have taken so far.
1. MIRA NAIR (PROFILE): Through her new film, Queen of Katwe, Mira Nair aims to have the conversation going on inclusivity, diversity, humanity and ‘queening’.
2. NEERAJ PANDEY (PROFILE): MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, a big budget feature film on India’s most successful captain is a different kind of thriller for Neeraj Pandey.
3. DAVID HARBOUR (VIDEO QnA): An all-India exclusive interview with David Harbour, who plays Detective Jim Hopper on Stranger Things for my show, The Awesome TV Show.
4. RAHUL KHANNA (PROFILE): The crossover star of the 90s, Rahul Khanna plays a Pakistani intelligence officer in an Emmy-nominated drama and becomes the internet’s latest boyfriend.
5. MANEESH SHARMA (QnA): In an in-depth chat, Maneesh Sharma opens up about Fan, its genesis and his long association with YRF.
1. WHAT BOLLYWOOD CAN PICK UP FROM THE DIGITAL CONTENT REVOLUTION: As the Indian internet explodes with superior content, are there learnings that Bollywood can take from it? I write for Super Cinema’s October 2016 issue.
2. WHY GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE OF ALL TIME: My ode to what I think is the best superhero movie ever made, and my reasons why, for VoxPop Blog.
3. TELL YOUR STORY, MAKE A FILM: This is the best time to be a creative person in India and there is literally no excuse to not be telling your stories. I write for the Edutainment Show Handbook.
4. OSCARS SO WHITE… AND DULL: I write about the most controversial Academy Awards in recent times, the Oscars 2016, which was plagued by a whitewashing controversy, for Open Magazine.
5. THE RISE OF THE PRESTIGE DOCUMENTARY: Non-fiction, particularly true crime docu dramas are getting huge on television. I list the best of the lot for Man’s World.
1. SHAH RUKH KHAN INTERVIEW: Shah Rukh Khan dissects fame and success and confesses that many chapters of his life remain closed to all.
2. JOSH RADNOR INTERVIEW: Josh Radnor, one of my favourite directors (of Liberal Arts and Happythankyoumoreplease), best known as Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother in an exclusive interview for The Huffington Post.
3. MARTA KAUFFMAN & DAVID CRANE INTERVIEW: An exclusive interview with the greatest sitcom writers on earth – the creators of FRIENDS, for The Sunday Guardian.
4. RICHARD LINKLATER INTERVIEW: An exclusive interview with one of my favourite directors of all time, the legend Richard Linkater, for Open Magazine.
5. WHY WE CANNOT LET THE INTERNET KILL BOMBAY VELVET – How I loved Bombay Velvet but everyone’s already decided what they feel about it… this article went viral on the internet.
Like/dislike this blog or particularly any of the articles? Do leave your favourites in the comments below 🙂
Follow the blog on your left and like The Tanejamainhoon Page on FB: /tanejamainhoonpage
Follow Nikhil Taneja on FB: /tanejamainhoon, on Twitter:
@tanejamainhoon, on Instagram:@tanejamainhoon,
on Youtube: /tanejamainhoon
Picture courtesy: Google. None of the pictures are owned by the author all rights belong to the original owner(s) and photographer(s).
© Copyright belongs to the author, Nikhil Taneja. The article may not be reproduced without permission. A link to the URL, instead, would be appreciated.