Here’s the list of the most recent articles on the blog. Please click the article name to go to the article, or simply scroll below :
1. ‘DON’T BE AN ASSHOLE’: MY TEDX TALK: I got the opportunity to give a TEDx Talk at TEDxSRCC in October 2015 and I spoke about a topic very close to my heart, Kindness. Check it out 🙂
2. KIDS READ SEXIST COMMENTS: Directed a li’l film with a big heart for India Today, produced by Y-Films, featuring a bunch of awesome kids with a message close to my heart.
3. THE AWESOME TV SHOW: Check out my YouTube Show, The Awesome TV Show for Anupama Chopra’s YouTube Channel, Film Companion. where I recommend awesome television shows to watch.
4. INDIA KE HUNGER KI BAJAO CAMPAIGN: A TVC I wrote and creative produced for YRF & Ching’s Secret, starring Ranveer Singh.
5. INTERVIEW INDEX: Check out an exhaustive (but incomplete) list of most of the over 300+ interviews I have taken so far.
1. ANUSHKA SHARMA (QNA): In one of my all-time favourite interviews, Anushka Sharma speaks candidly about making movies that matter to her and why she hates the ‘Number One’ game.
2. SAIF ALI KHAN (QNA): The very elegant and eloquent Saif Ali Khans talks frankly about everything from marriage to Islam.
3. VIKRAMADITYA MOTWANE (PROFILE): In a reflective interview, one of my favourite directors, Vikram Motwane, speaks up about being an outsider in Bollywood.
4. MIRA NAIR (PROFILE): Through her new film, Queen of Katwe, Mira Nair aims to have the conversation going on inclusivity, diversity, humanity and ‘queening’.
5. DAVID HARBOUR (VIDEO QnA): An all-India exclusive interview with David Harbour, who plays Detective Jim Hopper on Stranger Things for my show, The Awesome TV Show.
1. THE 30 THINGS I LEARNT TILL 30: A compilation of the 30 Things I’ve learnt till 30, featuring lots of #hashtags and CAPITAL WORDS WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS!!
2. ON POLITICAL LABELS – CAN WE STOP ALREADY? Why are we calling everyone a bhakt or libtard or sickular? Why are we reducing people down to a label?
3. ON STALKING – TOILET EK PREM KATHA & RESPONSIBLE VS IRRESPONSIBLE BOLLYWOOD: I loved Toilet Ek Prem Katha but how are we living in today’s time and still letting heroes stalk and harrass heroines in the name of ‘love’?
4. WHAT BOLLYWOOD CAN PICK UP FROM THE DIGITAL CONTENT REVOLUTION: As the Indian internet explodes with superior content, are there learnings that Bollywood can take from it? I write for Super Cinema’s October 2016 issue.
5. TELL YOUR STORY, MAKE A FILM: This is the best time to be a creative person in India and there is literally no excuse to not be telling your stories. I write for the Edutainment Show Handbook.
1. SHAH RUKH KHAN INTERVIEW: Shah Rukh Khan dissects fame and success and confesses that many chapters of his life remain closed to all.
2. JOSH RADNOR INTERVIEW: Josh Radnor, one of my favourite directors (of Liberal Arts and Happythankyoumoreplease), best known as Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother in an exclusive interview for The Huffington Post.
3. MARTA KAUFFMAN & DAVID CRANE INTERVIEW: An exclusive interview with the greatest sitcom writers on earth – the creators of FRIENDS, for The Sunday Guardian.
4. RICHARD LINKLATER INTERVIEW: An exclusive interview with one of my favourite directors of all time, the legend Richard Linkater, for Open Magazine.
5. WHY WE CANNOT LET THE INTERNET KILL BOMBAY VELVET – How I loved Bombay Velvet but everyone’s already decided what they feel about it… this article went viral on the internet.
Like/dislike this blog or particularly any of the articles? Do leave your favourites in the comments below 🙂
Follow the blog on your left and like The Tanejamainhoon Page on FB: /tanejamainhoonpage
Follow Nikhil Taneja on FB: /tanejamainhoon, on Twitter:
@tanejamainhoon, on Instagram:@tanejamainhoon,
on Youtube: /tanejamainhoon
Picture courtesy: Google. None of the pictures are owned by the author all rights belong to the original owner(s) and photographer(s).
© Copyright belongs to the author, Nikhil Taneja. The article may not be reproduced without permission. A link to the URL, instead, would be appreciated.